Student Resident Permit

permis_b_3_416For foreign students, a residence permit for studies is required to live in Geneva during the period of study at ISM.

To obtain a residence permit, the students must prepare and send a complete folder to the  Cantonal Office of Population and Migration (OCPM). our Institute will help you to prepare a complete application folder.

Depending on the quality of their case, foreign students have the opportunity to obtain a residence permit for study for several years.